Sunday, May 17, 2009

One year of Blissful Marriage.

Hello all!

Today is our one year anniversary. My husband and I have been married for one year! Yippy!

It has been an amazing year. Even thought we have only been married for a year as of today, next month we will have been a couple for 4 years, and it has been the 4 of the best years of my life.

I'm excited to see what the next year holds for us, and the next 50 years as well!

So readers...are you married? How long have you been married? Share your story with me, I am interested in hearing anything you want to tell me!

Happy shopping!

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!!! They say the first year is the hardest :-) I've been married a little over 2 years now and we were together 2 years before that...I got married later than most people, at 31, so I think it was a little different for me adjusting to married life having been independent & single for so long. Anyway, congratulations!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 1st anniversary to you and your husband. I hope you have a wonderful married life. It has been 10 years for us. It took me a while to know him since we did have an arranged marriage. But I have no regrets whatsoever. Congratulations once again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary to you! My husband and I have been married for over 15 years. We have two kids 12 and 7.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog. Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anny! My husband and I just celebrated our two year, and I did a similar blog
    http://truebeautyinsideandout.blogspot.com/2009_03_01_archive.html
    Cute blog btw! I hope you and your husband have many more wonderful years to come!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy happy anniversary!! There is no greater gift than a truly happy marriage, and you are so blessed to have one.

    Come see me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! Marriage is the best :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I love them and appreciate them! My comments are sent to me via my email so if your email is attached to your profile I will respond to your comments via email. If you do not have an email attached I will try my best to visit your blog!