As soon as I saw this I had to run out and buy it! Why are they making laundry so easy on us now a days!?
Welcome to the Bounce dryer bar:
This little guy is so easy! You peel off the tape on the back of the bar and stick it on your dryer. Then you just forget about it for 2 months (ish). Depending really on how much laundry your household does! I've had mine in my dryer for almost a month now and I think its close to being half way used. So they are probably about right with their timing.
attached in my dryer.
attached in my dryer.
1. Stick it and forget it. I like not having remember a dryer sheet. It makes laundry quicker...yes by only a second, but still, if I forget my dryer sheet my clothes are all clingy and static(y)! No one likes that!
2. My husband never puts dryer sheets in with our clothes, he just can't be bothered too! So now when on the rare occasion he does laundry I don't have to worry about telling him to make sure to put it in, cause it is already in there!
3. It was about $3.30 and with $1 off coupon is was $2.30 (prices may vary from store to store and state to state), that is how much I pay for a box of dryer sheets, so its no difference to my pocket book to switch to this bar!
4. No static. Does its job perfectly!
5. Easy to change bars. Your old bar slides out and then new one just slides right in...so easy!
1. No...or very little smell. It doesn't smell at all to me....it might to other people, but not to me. It is definately not as strong as their dryer sheets smell, but I can look past it because my detergant smells so good, it doesnt really matter.
2. after one dry...it was unattractive....lol. Does it matter....no not really. but it caught me off gaurd that it went from white to blue in color when I did my first load of colors in the dryer. No big deal really...just a little unattractive. who else besides you looks in your dyer anyways?
Scale from 1-10. 10 being best and 1 being worst?
I give it a 9.
Go try it for yourself. I recommend it!
If you have a child in diapers or a friend w/ a child with diapers check out my giveaway for 15 dollars worth of coupons! HERE
Dont forget you can email me your thrifty, or clearance finds all this month for my September compiled blog post! Email me at: email@example.com with the link to your post and put your subject line as "Look at my great deals!" or something to that effect so it grabs my attention! I have already gotten some great emails! So join in! It will be fun!