I have been wanting to do a Giveaway for many reasons:
1. You get to meet new people when you have a giveaway because it attracts new people!
2. I craft and clearance shop waaay too much! That being said, I have done recent crafts and crafted in bulk and have tons of extras and no one to give them too! Also I impulse buy and then think..."did I really need that?" so now I can pass it on to you!
This give away is for 3 items!
Soap! I started making soap recently. I love it! This one is one of my favorites! It's a cute round shaped flower bar. It is lime green and smells like cucumber melon!
Scrabble tile pendant! I made these in bulk because they were so fun to make! I have given a great deal of them away to family and friends but I have these twilight ones and the four other flowery ones left over. You get your pick of one! I will add the silver bail to the one you pick and then it will be ready for your to put on your own necklace chain! (The top left and bottom left scrabble tile backgrounds are brown, it is hard to tell that from this picture)
This is my fav! I love these pot holders! They are too cute! I think they are self explanatory!
now for the ways to enter! You can have up to as many entries as you want with the following guidelines:
1. Leave a comment telling me which scrabble pendant you would like if you win! (for one entry)
2. Follow my blog (for one entry)
3. post a blog about my giveaway (for one entry)
4. If you refer some one to my blog ( ex: They read your blog and come to my blog and leave a comment or follow me) you will get one entry, just make sure that your blogger lets me know that you are the one who sent them my way!
So how many entries you get is really up to you!
The winner will be picked by random.org
Make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry! ( if you follow my blog leave that in a separate comment from your original comment to get two entries.)
I really hope to meet some new bloggers this way! I look forward to seeing who wins!
Happy shopping & Happy Crafting!
The Winner will be picked Monday June 8th!