Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Clearance Shopping from 5/11/09

Hello!

Tons of clearance stuff! Not as much as I would have liked but I found a few things! So lets get to showing all of the stuff off!

So this dress was originally 19.82 and I got it for 3 dollars!
I think it is a really cute dress. I tried it on when it was 20 dollar
Just for kicks because I knew I wouldn't buyit for that price, but for 3 dollars
Who could pass that up? obviously not me!

These bangles were not something I would probably wear
But I got a hundred for $1 at Walmart, They were originally $10 for the pack.
I don't have the package to show you the deal because I took half and gave half to my friend
that I was shopping with. When I see these I don't see bracelets I see future ornaments.
I'm not sure how I am going to do it yet, but these will be ornaments by christmas time!
I loooooooooooove green glass, and all of those O's don't even come close to
describing how much I love it. I have so much of it in my house, and no matter
how hard I try I cannot pass up a good deal on green glass.
This was 1.99 at a thrift store, It was half off and I got it for $1.
Yeah, you know you're the queen of clearance when you
clearance shop even at the thrift stores!

That is all I got, It was a slow day for clearance shopping yesterday!
Oh well!
I think my next post is going to be my first ever product review!
After my review I will post a link to a coupon for the product so you can
try it for yourself! So stay tuned!

Happy shopping!

6 comments:

  1. You find awesome deals! I need to go shopping with you! :-) I can find good deals once in awhile, but nothing like you ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Impressive!!! Love the dress, and can't wait to see what those bangles turn out to be!

    Did you see the prize for my secret giveaway???

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are crazy :) I don't know how you do this.

    I love green glass too. I found a couple of really cute green vases at Salvation Army a few months ago. I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good! I'm glad you like them... I was worried :)

    Will you still send me a picture of them sometime?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there! I have an award for you over at my blog, stop by to pick it up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your idea for turning the bangles into Christmas ornaments. Such a simple way to add a little sparkle to a tree. Maybe you could attach a little pendant of some type so that it dangles in the middle of a circle. I'm going to have to research myself. GREAT FINDS! Stan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I love them and appreciate them! My comments are sent to me via my email so if your email is attached to your profile I will respond to your comments via email. If you do not have an email attached I will try my best to visit your blog!