Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The best blogging friends I have....

Hello Ladies,

So I wanted to do a quick post and give a list of my most loyal blogging friends. These are the people that comment on my post daily, always have a kind word to say, have helped me along in this blogging world, with figuring out how blogger works, and answering my sometimes bewildered questions. This is just my way of sharing the best bloggy friends I have with the rest of my followers so that they might also enjoy you for the great blogging friends that you are! I'm keeping my list to 10 people, if you aren't on the list, it doesn't mean I don't love you and appreciate you, I just simply haaad to narrow it down! Also I would loooove loooove looooove if you would share one of your favorite blogging friends with me. I would love to meet great new bloggers and what better way than to meet them through you, the people that have been so nice and sweet to me!

1. Kathie @ my net finds
2. Kristin @ BonBon Rose
3. Emily @ So much for my plans
4. Elizabeth @ Beth's blog
5. Silverhartgirl @ Silver's heart
6. Eve Noir @ Through Eve's Looking Glass
7. Debbie @ On the Refrigerator Door
8. Jules @ Chic and Pink
9. Chanda @ Other everyday stuff
10. The main Ladybug @ Life, Love, and Ladybugs
ok I lied I can't keep it at 10...
11. Cindy @ Twas the Brillig

So I just wanted to thank you 11 lovely ladies so much for everything! I was really unsure about blogger when I first signed up. But I couldn't have asked for better blogging friends to run across that you guys. Thank you so much for everything!

Also thank you so much to anyone else who leaves comments, shoots me an email, or follows me. I appreciate you all so much.

Please don't forget to leave me the name of at least one (more if you want) blog friend who you just love and adore as much as I love you guys!

Thanks!

Erin

14 comments:

  1. hi! this is my first time visiting! cute blog and how sweet to note all your blog friends!! i live in south bend IN, home of Notre Dame!! LOL fun to find a fellow hoosier on here!!

    visit my blog sometime:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, how sweet are you?! Thank you! I'm so glad we found each other. I have a feeling we are going to be good friends for a long long time :)

    P.S. I like *this* blog design too! LOL DO NOT CHANGE IT AGAIN!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww, thank you! what a sweet post :-)

    don't forget to enter my giveaway today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not gonna lie, I'm a little sad that I'm not on there :( But I totally don't deserve to be since I don't come around here much anymore... sad. And I am once again thinking about deleting my blog. It is just pointless because I don't make or do any cute things like you do :( Sad sad sad.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your blog sister. Still new around here - but love seeing what you will find next! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much Queen. Means a lot to me to know you think of me that way. :) I think of you the same also. :)

    Sullivan is probably my closest & BESTEST blogging bud...check out his owner's blog. Well, technically I'm good friends w/his owner-she's a sweetheart. CINDY is also a really cool & sweet friend...glad to see her on your list. We got some of the same bloggy friends, yay!

    OH about DOMO. He's from Japan. He's got a look of terror on his face but he's a sweetheart. JUST GOOGLE him...it's kinda hard to explain.

    Oh & FYI: I gave Sullivan's owner that Domo. I saw him at TARGET during Easter. And she said she liked mine before. I have 3 or 4 Domo plushies-all from TARGET. My fave place EVER! (If you didn't already know that!)

    Take care & thanks again!
    ~XoX, Eve

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH & BTW: I read your other post & I really like your new layout...very PRETTY! Awesome job. And dang girl, you got more followers than me now...you are moving up & up & up...yay for you! :)

    oh & sorry about Etsy not working out, but I know it's time consuming & it's not for everyone. Glad to know you will still be crafting & creating. your stuff is really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How nice of you to include me! What a nice list of friends you have!! Etsy can be a lot of work to set up and maintain--it's probably best you focus on school right now!! With school starting back up for me, I'm starting to wonder how I'm going to keep up with everything!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much! That is so sweet of you! I love reading about your deals and great finds!

    The person that got me back into blogging is an old friend of mine (we've known each other since 2nd grade), she is very insightful and I love to read her stuff- http://thinkingwithcrit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohhhhh, I'm so honored - thank you too! AND I ADORE your new template - sooooooo cute!

    {{{{{{HUGS}}}}}

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww! Thank you for including me. That really means so much to me becasue I truly to enjoy reading your blog and seeing your great finds.

    Love the new background. When I first got here I thought I was in the wrong place! But it is very cute.

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aren't you the sweetest? You're much loved too!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am positively touched and it has been an honor to get to know you through your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just found this blog today. But I love what I see so far. I have to say though I agree with what you say. It is so nice to find someone that will help you with your blog. Let me tell you. I am so lost at times wondering how to do certain things. One day I hope to change a few things. If I find someone to help me lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I love them and appreciate them! My comments are sent to me via my email so if your email is attached to your profile I will respond to your comments via email. If you do not have an email attached I will try my best to visit your blog!