Sunday, May 2, 2010

First Old Navy Deals this Summer.


I love making collages! They are my new favorite! So I think for a while there will be a collage above my entries to give you a little hint about what this entry will be able...and maybe a random picture of myself thrown in there! I do not know how that got in there!


I have wanted a brown tank for a while to go under this dress I have. I was so excited to find it! It was:

2.99 plus an additional 30% off (last thurs/fri/sat) the whole store was 30% off! Too fun!
So I got it for 2.09
normally 8.50

Gray tank top. So cute, with this little detailing on the shoulder:
cute right? It was marked for:

3.49, originally 12.50
30% off made it 2.45
Cute, purple, ruffle, cardi.
I have it in black and gray too...Im obsessed with them :)
On clearance for:9.47 originally 29.50
Extra 30% off made it 6.63

and lastly this cute tank top:The detail looks like this:
So cute! I lost the pictures for this some how....but it was on clearance for 5.99 originally 12.50 and I got it for 4.19 with the additional 30% off.

sooooo....

If I would have bought all of this at regular price it would have cost:
$63.00

On clearance:
21.94

What I paid:

15.36

So I saved:
47.64

Good deal!

First Giveaway of the summer coming up next!!!


10 comments:

  1. Good job! I realllly wanted to get to Old Navy this weekend because I kept seeing their 30% off commercials... but sadly I didn't get there. Boo.

    I love the grey tank top. I have a black one kind of like it from there, but the detailing goes all the way around the neckline. I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you lived closer! And we were the same size! LOL You got some cute stuff at great prices :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how happy I am to see your sweet face! Great deals my friend! Love it all! Have a blessed day and thanks for stopping by to see me with your sweet comment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. woo hoo! i have that purple cardigan too, lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm always amazed at the deals you find.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are the QUEEN of Old Navy deals!

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome deals as usual! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I love them and appreciate them! My comments are sent to me via my email so if your email is attached to your profile I will respond to your comments via email. If you do not have an email attached I will try my best to visit your blog!