Friday, September 11, 2009

Green glass and Britney!

Hello!


So, I'm back in town! The concert was amazing! I picked out a few of my favorite pics from the concert and I thought I would share them with you guys! So here they are:

This is me and one of my best friends Kristen!
I think the lighten was weird at the arena so we look a little weird...but its an ok picture!

Britney!
This outfit was so pretty!
This was my fav. This umbrella was so pretty and she looked so pretty up in the air singing on it! This picture does not do it justice at all!

I'm going to stop there because I could go on forever!

The outfit changes were amazing! The tour is called the circus, and a circus it is! It was basically 1/2 circus 1/2 Britney concert. If you are on my facebook I have about 100 pictures uploaded so you can look at them all there! Oh, and Britney even sang a song live! It even sounded pretty good! I was shocked!


We had tons of fun! It was in Chicago which is a 4 hour drive, so we did not get home until about 5am. I am exhausted because I had class and had to get up at 9am so I am running on very little sleep!

I did a little bit of shopping and have some things to show you guys soon! I even got some britney stuff, and I will show you that later too!

So I'm off to bed....but I will leave you with a little green glass!


This bowl might look familiar because I already have it! But I use it to hold my ribbon in my craft room, well this one is its mini me! Its so little and cute! The bigger one is my favorite bowl though! So I couldn't pass up the smaller version even if I don't know what I am going to do with it!
it was .99 cents but it was the color of the week so it was half off and was only .49 cents!

Love it!

Happy Shopping!

and a new giveaway soon!

7 comments:

  1. I am so happy you had a great time at the concert. You and your friend look beautiful and oh yeah... so does Britney:) Get some rest! Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics! Thanks for sharing. Britney looks like a blast. Her outfits are crazy fun! More green glass?! Very cute. Where are you displaying it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Britney! You know I'm a huge fan!!!! Isnt the concert amazing!!?!?!?! Glad you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. she looks SO good for the kids she's had!! glad you had fun:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have some amazing pic of Britney. You must have had pretty good seats. Glad you enjoyed it...even if it cost you a good nights sleep ;) What a deal on the mini me glass bowl even if you don't know how you are going to use it! You'll think of something :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think that is a really great picture of you! Look at your pretty long eyelashes! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I love them and appreciate them! My comments are sent to me via my email so if your email is attached to your profile I will respond to your comments via email. If you do not have an email attached I will try my best to visit your blog!